Wednesday, July 15, 2009

{new!} fabric calling card cases

I'm so excited about these new handmade calling card cases I added to my shop today! I think they'll be a really nice addition for a set of calling cards purchased as a gift. Also, I've been wanting to add some non-personalized items to my shop, and I think these are the perfect item to start with.
Once again I'm amazed at what a difference an interesting background makes instead of just a plain white background. My tabletop lights are great for capturing details and accurately representing the fabric colors, but I love taking product photographs outdoors whenever possible.

2 comments:

tinysprouts.com said...

oh my gosh, LOVE THESE!!!!! great addition!!!

Metallo Bianco Jewelry said...

THESE ARE GREAT!!!!!! Going to your shop to get one RIGHT NOW!