Friday, September 18, 2009

personalized Christmas stationery, stickers, etc.

For the past couple of weeks I've been busy working with Shoshanna from Aeolidia on a website redesign and posting Christmas items, and I'm thrilled to report that I'm finally done with both! The new website design went live tonight, and I now have all of my Christmas items on both my website and Etsy.

I know, it's only September and seems a little early to be thinking about Christmas, but I've gotten several emails from customers already asking when my Christmas items will be available, and there was so much to do, I didn't want to put it off.

I'm thrilled with the new website design (a LOT more pictures on the homepage and a better visual representation of what sarah + abraham offers), and I love how colorful my Christmas product pictures are when you see them all together.

5 comments:

goodnaijagirl said...

The site looks great and I don't think it's too early to put Christmas things out! It's starting to get really cool here so people are definitely thinking of winter already.

Have a great weekend!

Alison said...

Everything looks awesome - as usual. Love your stuff and the new layout on the site. You have been one busy lady. Look forward to hearing how your holiday season fairs.

Tegan and Tage said...

Since you're using a new site design, can I have your old one? Hahaha :)

It looks great! I can't wait to spend some time perusing all the new goodies.

the monkey's mama said...

we loved using your Christmas cards last year and I cannot wait to get started with this year's card. I'm heading to your new website now so I haven't checked the silhouettes yet--do you make a pregnant woman? :-o

kitty said...

oh i just adore your cards!! so happy to have stumbled across your blog...

xoxo,
kitty