Friday, November 7, 2008

personalized gift labels

My new 2" x 2" stickers arrived yesterday, and I was so excited to post some personalized gift labels in my shop that I spent pretty much the entire day printing sample stickers, gift wrapping whatever I could find around the house, taking pictures, editing them, and then creating the new listings (kids, kids sledding and family).
I'm really happy with how the photographs turned out. I keep learning new tricks in Photoshop that make me want to go back and re-take all of my other product photos, but I think that's going to have to wait a while.

2 comments:

AudreyO said...

Those are really cute. The first time I made my own wrapping paper, I too ran around the house looking for things I could wrap up. I remember losing hours, even days making the paper. It was so much fun.

Your labels are really adorable.

Frances Vineyard said...

I just searched and found you on ETSY and your work is beautiful! I can't wait to order my return address labels!