Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cora Paige Benefit Sale {Update #2}

I just read a beautifully written Storque article on Etsy, which has apparently inspired over 40 additional Etsy sellers to join the Cora Paige Benefit Sale, bringing the total to 120 Etsy sellers participating! I decided to conclude my fundraising when I reached $500, but the event will continue until Cora's birthday, March 5th, at which time we'll all donate our proceeds online.

As of yesterday 32 sellers had reported their sales totals to the organizer, Heather, and the total amount that has been raised so far by those sellers is $5,600! I'll let you know what the grand total ends up being at the end of the event.

One of the comments posted on the Storque article was that "crafters are such nice people"... I couldn't agree more!

No comments: