Wednesday, February 10, 2010

new blog coming in 5 days!

I mentioned at the end of December that I won a Wordpress blog package from Susie at Zee Studios. I've become pretty consumed by the project in recent weeks, but I just realized that I haven't said much about it here since December. If all goes well, it should be going live in just five days!

I'm so excited about how it's all coming together and all of the great content that I already have lined up for the first few weeks. I've asked 17 women to contribute content, either as monthly columnists or guest contributors, and so far I've been blown away by everything that they've submitted and the work that Susie has done. Stay tuned for a link on Monday... I think that anyone who's been a regular follower of this blog is really going to love what we're going to do at Oh My! Handmade Goodness.

2 comments:

susan@tickledpaisley said...

congrats! Can't wait to see it!!

Clean Mama said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see what you have in store!