Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yum Food & Fun for Kids

I received an order yesterday for a couple of personalized plates, and the customer mentioned in the comments section that she saw the plates featured in a magazine, Yum Food & Fun for Kids. I remembered that I had been contacted by the magazine a couple of months ago, but I hadn't heard anything since then. Unfortunately, the magazine isn't available online, so I headed over to Barnes & Noble to take a look, and sure enough, there were my plates on page 34!

I was bummed that they didn't give Carrie Davis credit for the photograph of her daughter, Charlotte, but it's always fun to see my products in print!

1 comment:

the monkeys' mama said...

i LOVE these plates! I'm giving the combo set to my nieces for Christmas and am so excited for them!