Sunday, November 25, 2007

the big move

We've spent the past few days clearing out the playroom, buying office furniture, and finally moving everything out of the "cloffice". I can't tell you how happy I am to be out of there! I converted the closet in our dining room to a workspace in 2005 to have somewhere to keep all the computer stuff away from the kids, the idea being that I only used the computer occasionally to check email and pay bills.

It worked out great for a while, but this 3' x 5' space became way too cramped when I started spending more and more time in there working on Sarah & Abraham.
So we converted what used to be a playroom into an office with workspace for me, workspace for my husband, who also does a lot of work from home, and a crafting area for the kids. I love how it turned out!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awww... no more "cloffice". But now on to bigger and better things! I love how you have the new office set up, and that you're able to create a fun craft environment for Jack and Emma! That way they can enjoy the new office as much as you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, silly question perhaps but can you recommend a good colour inkjet for a beginner?

Thank you!