Tuesday, April 1, 2008

If you're ever in Toronto...

...check out Honeybunch Homestore for Kids where some of my products are now stocked!

I mentioned very briefly in an earlier post that I'd worked with Nicole from Honeybunch to design some fill-in invitations for her online store as well as the brick and mortar store that she recently opened in Toronto. It was so exciting for me because I just love the collection of products she's assembled and what she stands for.

Even though I knew it was coming, it was still a huge treat for me today to see this when I went to her website:
And it makes me so happy to think of my products on display in her lovely new shop with these other delightful party supplies:

4 comments:

jill said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Kimberly said...

That's awesome!!! I can totally picture your stuff in little boutiques, and now there it is!

Just makes me want to take a trip up there to check it out! Hmmm... how many hours would it take? LOL!

Amanda said...

That's wonderful!

Isn't it so neat to see your things in a B&M shop???

And you have some lovely pretties, too, by the way! I just adore your stickers!

rita s said...

I'm one of the lucky gals living in Toronto and I love Honeybunch. Nicole is so nice and it's great to see your pretty cards in the shop. Congrats!