Monday, April 21, 2008

teacher gift sets

Saturday night I realized that I hadn't bought gifts yet for Jack's Sunday school teachers, and the next day was the closing program for the year. So I printed some personalized note cards for them, and then after Sunday school it occurred to me that I'm probably not the only one trying to figure out what to buy for teacher gifts this time of year!

So this morning I created a couple of inexpensive Teacher Gift Sets ($7.50 for 8 cards with a name or initial) and posted them in my shop.

In other Sarah & Abraham news... I've updated the listings for my postcard sets so they no longer include stickers, and I reduced the price to $7.50 for a set of 8.

Also, I've finally posted all of the rest of the 5x7 and 8x8 prayer & scripture prints that I have in stock in the SALE section of my shop (25% off since they're already printed & can't be personalized).

And I'm happy to report that I'm finally caught up on all of those orders that came in on Thursday while I was out having fun with the kids! I hate to get behind, and it feels so good to be caught up again!

No comments: