Friday, April 11, 2008

more great ideas from customers

I've been getting a lot of requests lately for variations to my Hello Spring and Hello Bird prints, so at first I created something called Hello Butterflies with these two girls, but then I decided to just add a listing for another type of personalized print where you can choose any silhouette(s) and add names if you'd like. I've sold a couple of these already, and I really like how they've been turning out!
I also had a request today for a little boy holding a balloon, which I was happy to create... I have a feeling this little guy will become a popular silhouette for birthday party invitations and favor tags (now I just need to update all of my listings to show him as an option). I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I just love all the great ideas I get from Etsy shoppers!

No comments: