Thursday, February 21, 2008

75% off sale

I've been doing lots of house cleaning over at my Etsy shop, adding some new products (and lots of new pictures) and deleting others. I'm sure this will be an ongoing process, but the latest development is that I've decided to mostly do personalized or custom stationery products and party favor tags (in addition to my prints). It seems like most people who are shopping at Etsy want to be able to customize everything, which works out fine since I generally only print something when I receive an order for it.

I only have four of my listed products currently "in stock" (already printed and packaged), so I've marked them down 75% (one set of notecards and 3 sets of gift tags).

UPDATE: All four of those items have sold.

Also, I have several 8x8 prints that aren't listed in my shop... please send me an email if you're interested in any of the following, $3/print or $15 framed (maple or walnut) plus shipping ($2 print only, $5.50 framed).

I'm trying to keep the number of my listings down and better organized, so if you'd like one of these, I'll create a reserved listing for you an email you the link.

James 1:17 (Every good gift...)
- soft pink/cream background
- pale green/cream background
- quilt-style border (pink, green, and cream) (2)
- nighttime sky (2 bunnies sitting in grass)

The Beatitudes (Matthew 5:3-8)
- soft pink/cream background
- pale green/cream background

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
- pink scalloped border (2)
- blue scalloped border
- pale green/cream background

No comments: