Wednesday, February 6, 2008

a few more Etsy favorites

I feel like I've been too focused on my own designs lately and haven't "shared the love" in a while... so here are a few of my favorite new finds from Etsy:

I just came across Nana Company a couple of days ago and fell in love with these playtime sugar cookies and much tutu cute for everyday party girl apron. The cookies are hand sewn with felt and beads and arrive in a bakery box - what a great idea! I know my daughter, who loves playing tea party, would be wild about these. And how fun is this apron??
I came across these handmade baby slippers from Piddies a couple of months ago and immediately had to write to shop owner, Dana, to tell her how much I love them. What a great idea, and I love the packaging!! I can't wait for my friends to have baby girls so I can buy these as gifts!
I've been coveting this Go Veg pendant from Julep115 for a little while now. I'd really love to adopt a vegan diet, I'm just afraid it's going to take more time and energy than I have right now. For a while I was thinking that maybe this cute little pendant would be a good reminder for me of that goal, but I also rarely ever wear jewelry, so I've been hesitant to buy it. But anyone looking for jewelry that is "hip, wearable, affordable with an added touch of compassion" should definitely check out this shop.

No comments: