Monday, December 10, 2007

new design

A couple of weeks ago I submitted my site to one of my favorite blogs, Cool Mom Picks, and yesterday I heard back from Kristen, the co-founder and editor of the blog. Her son's having a birthday next month, so I'm sending her some sample goody bag tags. She said that her husband's a pilot, and I've been meaning to create some airplane/truck/train designs, so this is what I came up with for her...
And this is the new 8x8 personalized print that I'm going to post on Etsy today:

I think that being featured on Cool Mom Picks would be huge for me, but even if that doesn't work out, it feels good to be working on some new designs again!

3 comments:

jill said...

These are really cute. I think they are perfect for a boy's birthday and announcement! Cuter than a lot of designs I have seen on other web sites.

Sara Tams said...

Thank you, Jill!

Kimberly said...

I think I have a new favorite design!!! The little plane is so cute! And I love how you added "It's a boy" to the design! (Don't worry, the bunnies are a VERY close 2nd favorite!)

Any new girl designs in the works? Sam is due early January.