Monday, December 17, 2007

sales goals

Last night I was feeling pretty down about Sarah & Abraham, wondering why I'm doing this and feeling frustrated about how much I've spent and how little I've sold. But then this morning I got another order, and seeing that in my inbox was so rewarding!

The only downside to getting an order, especially in the winter, is having to bundle up the kids and get them in and out of their car seats to go pick up the prints.

But it occurred to me that a good goal for myself is to sell enough to make enough of a profit to buy a high-quality color printer. I've got the shipping figured out so I don't have to go to the post office, so if I could print myself, this whole operation would be much easier!

Unfortunately I need to sell about 170 more items to break even, and then probably 50 more to buy a printer. But it's good to have a goal to work towards!

No comments: